Scientists have been rushed in to monitor the increasing earthquakes under a Canary Islands volcano amid fears it could erupt at any minute – sending a tidal wave hurtling towards Ireland. Hundreds of tiny earthquakes near the slopes of Cumbre Vieja have rocked La Palma over the past few weeks and seismic expert are now keeping watch on the tourist hotpot 24 hours a day…… Read More
Communities across Indonesia, Vanuatu and southwestern Japan are on edge after more rumblings from the earthquake and volcano hotbed dubbed the Ring of Fire. Increased activity around the Ring of Fire has put communities on edge An earthquake struck Japan on Wednesday and was quickly followed by the latest eruption of Mount Sinabung in Indonesia – …… Read More
Mount St. Helens, Mount Rainier and Mount Hood are all major volcanoes that lie along the infamous “Ring of Fire” that runs down the west coast of the United States, and all of the seismic activity that has been taking place in the region has many concerned about what may happen next. Earlier this month, I wrote about how 45 earthquakes of magnitude 2.5 or greater hit Alaska in just one 24 hour period. This week, it is volcanic activity that is raising concerns. The earthquake swarms at Mount St. Helens are making headlines all over the globe, and on Tuesday two major volcanoes in Alaska suddenly erupted on the exact same day…..Read More
Published on May 8, 2017
Category: News & Politics – License: Standard YouTube License
- STRANGELETS – Quark Gluon Condensate/Plasma, around immediately after the Big Bang.
- Previously, 2015, Brookhaven Labs reports QGC production at 10TeV, however we now find it could be at levels as low as 4TeV, meaning “strangelets have been produced at CERN for years!… CLICK HERE!
- CERN always denied QGC production of any kind until only recently, as we reported… CLICK HERE!
- Further research shows that research into strangelets dates back to the 1970’s!
- Strangelets will be used to rip the fabric of space & time to open the “portals” that even the scientists at CERN openly talk about
- Strangelets will also be talked about as replacing what scientists refer to as “dark matter”.
- Elon Musk Gigafactories – just what is the purpose for these mega-factories?
- Nazi bell & ley lines
- Planetary scale terraforming, earthquakes & time changes
- Sun rising on the wrong day… CLICK HERE!
- Planet X/Planet Nine… CLICK HERE!
- Mind control via quantum spin
- D-Wave quantum computers & their role in all of this.
- The Mandela Effect or Experiment?? Fiona Broome, owner of website http://www.mandelaeffects.com was warned off reporting on the effects as it was affecting the outcome of an experiment!…. CLICK HERE
Within the last 24 hours, 45 earthquakes of magnitude 2.5 or greater have struck Alaska, and 25 of them were of magnitude 4.0 or greater. The worst one had a magnitude of 6.2, but none of the earthquakes did much damage because none of them hit heavily populated areas. But the reason why all of this shaking is causing so much concern is because the “Ring of Fire” runs right along the southern Alaska coastline, and all of the earthquakes except for one were along the southern coast. After running along the southern Alaska coastline, the Ring of Fire goes south along the west coast of Canada, the United States and Mexico. What affects one part of a fault network will often trigger something along another portion of the same fault network, and so many living on the west coast are watching the shaking in Alaska with deep concern….Read More
The Great Alaskan Earthquake 1964 – Magnitude 9.2 – Tsunami Affects, Recovery, People
MAJOR EARTHQUAKE WARNING:US West Coast Earthquake Warning as Cascadia Subduction Zone Surges
A visit to the live earthquake map ast the Global Indidents report finds much of the entire eastern half of the ring of fire littered with quakes over the past 24 hours as seen in the screenshot above with two large ones just southwest of the long dormant Tanaga Volcano in Alaska headlining the recent string of quakes. As Strange Sounds reports in this recent story, the Tanaga volcanic complex hasn’t erupted in more than a hundred years, dating all the way back to 1914, are these latest eruptions more signs that a major quake is in our future? The new story over at CBS Evening News reports shark attacks along the California coastline are on the rise with increasing numbers of shark sightings recently, most of them young great whites according to their story…….Read More
33 Recent Earthquakes Near Andreanof Islands, Aleutian Island
President Putin has deployed Russian troops in the Eastern Military District to prepare for what could be a series of devastating earthquakes and tsunamis to hit the Kamchatka peninsula . He has also issued a warning that a much bigger ‘megaquake’ could strike the United States northwestern Pacific Ocean region . The deployment was prompted by an “urgent warning” sent to the Security Council over the weekend by scientist Mehran Keshe, who warned that the 5.8 earthquake that struck the Kingdom of Tonga signalled that the Pacific Plate is preparing for a “catastrophic new alignment”. Doctor-Scientist Keshe is the inventor of “magrav technology” (Western code name code name “Khibiny”) used by Federation military forces in their secretive defense weapons used to cripple American warships like was done against the USS Donald Cook this past week……..Read More