News

Gen. Michael Flynn: If we don’t act, 2% of the people are about to control the other 98% – WND

I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time.The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning.  ‘The trials of our current times, like warfare, are immense and consequences severe and these seem inconquerable.’

Source: Gen. Michael Flynn: If we don’t act, 2% of the people are about to control the other 98% – WND

Categories: News