DNA

Our DNA Can Be Reprogrammed By Words And Certain Frequencies

84516C01-45B7-4033-9777-0D94300CB35E.jpegRussian scientists have shown that our DNA can actually be reprogrammed by words and certain frequencies. According to scientists only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA where researchers are pointing their investigations to, their plan is to review and classify it again and they hope to learn something very interesting in the process. The remaining 90% of the DNA is considered “junk DNA,” I know that many won’t agree with a term such as “Junk DNA” but let us continue. Interestingly a couple of years ago, new formulas from Russian scientists, specialized in biophysics and molecular biology showed that 7 percent of our DNA has a higher purpose and is not in any way ‘junk.’…..More